[AT] Blind Squirrel

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat May 6 20:19:36 PDT 2006

Joe my uncle Walter bought an orchard model Case in 1948 it was sure pretty
back then. He had all the good stuff like lights added on as he ran it on the
road between farms. He still had that same tractor when he died  around 1969.
It was still in nice condition but the shine was gone. it had  full fenders
and fairing's and all the stuff for going under the trees in the  orchard.
One day when I was over there for a visit they were running a buzz saw and
had the door open in the fairing to get to the belt pulley.
I don't remember what model it was probably never heard what it was. Uncle
Walter never talked much about his stuff or his farming.  He always thought
that he was a better farmer than my grandfather and didn't want to get in any
arguments about it I guess.
Anyway lets see what  your tractor looks like it sound great I wish I  had
one to go with my LA.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361