[AT] MPG of tractors

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Sat May 6 09:37:31 PDT 2006

What year is it?  It must have had steel wheels from the factory, but I
figured that they just put a lockout in it to prevent the shifter from going
into fourth.
Having seen some of the original option prices, I bet the original owner
saved around 65 cents by not ordering it with the fourth gear.

Regardless, it is not a tractor I would take on a tractor ride!

Jim