[AT] MPG of tractors

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 09:09:32 PDT 2006

M's and H's seemed to have pretty fast high gears, if he was in a convoy, I'll bet he wasn't at full throttle or he would have left the others behind.  I followed Dad alot, he was on a WD-45 and I was on an H, and I was always backing down on the throttle.  If there was a hill, I had to let him get WAY ahead, so I could take a run at it, H's are scared of hills in road gear.  We eventually wore the road gear out in his old H, you had to jam you heel between the shifter and the steering wheel support post to keep it from jumping out.

Len Rugen
--0-1548753370-1146931772=:14314