[AT] Deere plant visit, now mowers

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Fri May 5 08:56:19 PDT 2006

The thing I remember was some things were difficult to cut (some
undesireable grass); the mower would be operating rather smoothely cutting
alfalfa,until hitting that grass stuff, and then the pittman, etc. would
really hammer.    Each year a little alfalfa would die out and this grass
and misc would take over that spot.   This was on a big hill that we did not
enjoy farming, so we left the alfalfa as long as reasonably productive.
Herb