[Farmall] Difficult F14

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Thu May 4 21:19:14 PDT 2006

Good thought, John.  My F12 had a fair amount of wear on the push rod and
required some adjusting.  An in-line plastic filter is helpful to see what
is happening (or not happening).  A filter is not particularly visible just
under the hood and modern filters beat the pump screen for effectiveness.

Bob Holtzer