[AT] Confessing a complete lack of knowledge here

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu May 4 12:46:46 PDT 2006

Thanks for the info. That's what I thought but I have been wrong before.
I'm well aware of the tubes but it is always good to get a reminder. I
think I'll try replacing the valve stem core first. If that doesn't work
the tube is next for sure.
I just didn't want them to buy new tires when a less costly fix would work.
BTW the tire stayed pumped up for about a year. When they took the valve
stem cap off there was a shot of fluid. Maybe a new stem will make
things ok for a few years.

David