[AT] Confessing a complete lack of knowledge here

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Thu May 4 12:08:00 PDT 2006

To my knowledge the stem cores are interchangeable, very old to the newest
stuff.  At least well back into the 1930's.

If it's the stem you're concerned about, note that the stem on this machine
will be attached not to the rim like you're used to with modern tires but it
is attached to an inner tube.  Replacing the stem normally involves a new
inner tube, although you can buy replacement stems.  I've tried that a
couple of times and it didn’t hold up for me.  I suppose if you have a nice
new tube with a damaged stem it might make sense.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.