[Farmall] Difficult F14

John Paur johnjanpaur2 at directcon.net
Wed May 3 20:21:01 PDT 2006

Dirt in the fuel system or fuel pump not pumping adequate fuel to the carb.
Clean the carb and all the jets, blow out the fuel line, make sure the
screen on the sediment bowl is not plugged up and check the fuel pump
output.  Could be a damage diaphram or wear in the linkage or pushrod on the
pump. John