[Farmall] 100 breaking crankshafts

bsdunek at ismi.net bsdunek at ismi.net
Mon May 1 15:49:09 PDT 2006

I'm not sure how the main caps are on a C, but on cars, they would
remove some of the material off the mating surface of the cap.  This
would reduce the opening size, then it could be line bored to
standard size.  The cap to block interface usuelly has a stepped
configuration so it will always align, and this has to be milled with
precision.
Bruce