[Farmall] Re: Farmall-related story

CDHORN at aol.com CDHORN at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 13:29:13 PST 2006

I think the last contributor made the point the best, but I would like to add
a few more factors that probably affect the issue more.  In most shuttle
situations, the speed is extremely slow and most parking lots are pretty flat.  If
they are not, they need to be well maintained to allow for the car traffic.
I used to haul full wagons of flax on gravel roads at wot in roadgear to the
grain elevator when I was too young to drive a truck  with an H.  I think in
today's ligitious and paranoid society we overthink the insignificant details
and let the big issues go unaddressed.  Of course the big issues ware harder to
deal with aren't they????

Clark
F-20

--part1_2ad.cfb51c.315da7a9_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I think the last contributor made t=
he point the best, but I would like to add a few more factors that probably=20=
affect the issue more.  In most shuttle situations, the speed is extrem=
ely slow and most parking lots are pretty flat.  If they are not, they=20=
need to be well maintained to allow for the car traffic.  I used to hau=
l full wagons of flax on gravel roads at wot in roadgear to the grain elevat=
or when I was too young to drive a truck  with an H.  I think in t=
oday's ligitious and paranoid society we overthink the insignificant details=
 and let the big issues go unaddressed.  Of course the big issues ware=20=
harder to deal with aren't they????<BR>
<BR>
Clark<BR>
F-20</FONT></HTML>