[AJD] John Deere L/LA

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Tue Mar 28 05:06:02 PST 2006

Um, depending upon what you have sitting in your yard in New York, the rest
of the pieces may be contained in eBay item
7604396623.

Also note that the LUC power units are pretty available and I understand
that is the same engine as at least some of the L or LA tractors.  I bought
a pretty nice LUC off eBay recently, and they sell several times a year.

The L is a fun tractor to putt around with.  I use mine on my acreage and
the grandkids like to drive it.  It was painted and running when I bought
it; it deserves a better restoration job but for now I'll enjoy using it and
pulling the church float in the annual town parade.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.