[Steam-engine] Throttle valve

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Mar 21 04:11:15 PST 2006

Thanks much to Robert, Dave and Blake!!  I've spent some time on the
websites mentioned and found them quite educational.  When Dave mentioned
"Plug Valve" which is new to me, google reavealed some interesting sites and
now have a better understanding of throttle valve.  I can see it's
advantages...thanks Dave.

   Will continue to march on

RickinMt.