[Steam-engine] Throttle valve

Blake blake at little-mountain.com
Mon Mar 20 15:16:11 PST 2006

I'm just thinking the valves that are made for higher pressure are
probably more durable and less likely to cut from steam. I doubt they
are much more money than the cheapies.

Whatever ball valves you choose, I bet they won't last as long as a
regular throttle valve. But since they are relatively cheap, you can
replace them every few years.

Blake