[Steam-engine] Valves seats

Robert Smith bobsmith5 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 18 06:30:03 PST 2006

Richard -

Besides Cole's, whose status, I think,  is still a bit up in the air, I
would next try   http://www.mcmaster.com/.

McMaster Carr carries lots of stuff for the industrial boiler room and a
massive supply of small parts and materials.
Their service has always been outstanding!!

Finally, I have a set of catalogs dating to 1993 for these two related
suppliers.  They carried a very interesting array of small items which
included  teflon balls.

Speaking of which, has anyone tried teflon balls for checks??

    Best wishes,

    Bob Smith

      Small Parts Inc.
      13980 N.W. 58th Court, P.O. Box 4650
      Miami Lakes, FL 33014-4650 305-558-1255 Catalog available
      Orders: 800-220-4242 and FAX: 800-423-9009
      Gears, shapes, parts, screens, tubing, etc.
      Web Site link: http://www.smallparts.com/
      E-Mail to: smlparts at smallparts.com

      Saturated Steam
      A division of Small Parts, Inc.
      13980 N.W. 58th Court
      Miami Lakes, FL 33014-3115 1-800-339-2116
      Steam engines