[AT] Super Six loader questions

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 08:53:48 PST 2006

I had a Super Six loader on a John Deere B about 15
years ago, but no longer own it. I have also seen them
on Farmalls and Olivers. They  are well designed and
well built units for farm type chores. I used the one
on the B for moving dirt and gravel on a few houses
that I built, but the Case 580C that I now own is a
lot more practical for the job.  Antique Power had an
article on them maybe ten years ago. If you want, I'll
dig my copies out and see if I can find it.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com

<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/tractor_loaders/>