[AT] Super Six loader questions

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Mar 18 06:11:12 PST 2006

Earlier this week, I bought a "Super Six Mfg, Inc. Minneapolis,
Minnesota" front end loader s/n 9970 that the seller claimed he used to
use (after modifications needed from being used on a Farmall M) on his
Farmall 560 tractor. I think that it is all there, except for hoses, but
I have no idea how I would install it or how the trip mechanism is
supposed to work. I think I would like to install it on my Super M and
would appreciate any information on the loader. Images of this loader
and a couple of others I bought at the same time can be seen at:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/tractor_loaders/>

The only information I was able to find from a Google search was that
the "Super Six" loaders may originally have been made by Massey Ferguson
and were sold off to a separate company with that name.

Mike
--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."
Juan Ramon Jimenez (1881-1958), Spanish writer