[AT] OT Computer question

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Mar 16 11:46:30 PST 2006

Thanks everyone.

H.L.,  that is the way I tried to remove it and it didn't work.

Michael, actually that does make sense to me.  Re-installing it should fix
whatever is corrupted.

Lyle, the program has been on this computer for a couple of years.  Trying
to do a system restore that far back would  probably cause more problems
(with other programs) than it would fix. However, I might try restoring back
to before the first time I tried to un-install it and see if that helps. If
I can't get it done I'll take you up on that offer.  I'm sure Mike would
help also if needed.

Mattias, I'll reserve your solution for last.  It might come to that option.
LOL

Charlie