[AT] OT Computer question

Lyle DeWitt Myles lyle45859 at netzero.com
Thu Mar 16 10:39:12 PST 2006

It depends on what system you are running in your computer such as Windows
XP ect. Check to see under programs if you have a system restore. If so go
there and try restoring your computer to a time before you installed Yahoo.
If you do not have this option, then try downloading the program again into
your system then once it is downloaded try to remove it. It is important to
know that on some programs that you exit the program before the computer
will let you uninstall the program. If you are still having problems contact
me off list and I will see what I can do to help you.

lyle45859 at netzero.com

Lyle Myles
May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us.