[Farmall] "new" mower needs ID

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Mar 15 05:41:09 PST 2006

I just purchased a 7' pitmanless sickle bar mower with Fast Hitch prongs
and hydraulic cylinder. I would like to order a manual for it from
Binder Books, but I don't know what model it is. An image can be seen
at: <http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/tools__equipment/new_mower_1.html>

Any and all help will be appreciated. I am off on another "road trip" to
see about a loader for my Farmall 560. (Yesterday's expedition also
yielded two very nice flat top fenders for the 560.)

Mike
--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."
Juan Ramon Jimenez (1881-1958), Spanish writer