[AT] Waaay OT_Cell Phine Idiots

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Mar 13 13:12:24 PST 2006

I have to agree with Hank on this one. There's no way either
of these scenarios will start a fire. The other one is filling
gas cans while they are in the bed of your truck. This has merit
ONLY if using plastic gas containers in a truck with a plastic
bed liner. Otherwise, no problem.
I do NOT agree, however, with the woman's (notice here that
I stated "woman" and not "lady") response. Calling someone
a jerk for pointing out obviously posted signs is not being
a jerk. I'm surprised she wasn't smoking too.

Phil