[AT] Allis question

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 08:01:06 PST 2006

Brad,
I got to  thinking about your problem last night and this is what i have come
up  with.  The Governor works against the spring to close the throttle the
fast  it turns the more pressure it takes to hold the throttle open.  Since you
are having trouble with the throttle opening up all the way when the throttle
 lever is only partially  pulled back I would think that something in the
governor has broken and it is not doing its job of keeping the throttle in the
closed position.  You will have to pull the governor off and look at what  has
happened either the weights have come loose and there is no pressure on the
system or something between the weights and the spring on the throttle has
come  loose.
Like I said I would suggest getting a good service manual on  the tractor to
see what it should look like then you can see what has happened  and fix it.

George and the other's who are not getting my email I always  send my  e-mail
in plain text to the ATIS list no picture.  If you get  a personal e-mail it
will have the picture.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361