[AT] Allis question

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Mar 12 19:59:41 PST 2006

Brad your e-mail came with an Attachment did you  add it or did someone else
do it.
{WINMAIL.DAT (3.1 KB)}

On your  throttle problem you are correct it most likely is in the governor
or throttle  linkage.  I would think that the governor spring has broken,
should not be  to much of a problem. It may even just have come loose at one end.

I  would suggest a book that shows a picture or diagram to see what it should
look  like when in proper condition.  I found it hard to work on these old
tractors without some good manuals so I always get one for each of my tractors
a  small cost on E-bay.  If you can get the AC factory service manual, not the
 operators manual,  the IT book are OK but not as good.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460