[AT] Waaay OT

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Mar 12 14:37:32 PST 2006

I'll agree with Charlie on this one.  In the last job I had I carried a
cellphone that was on 24x7.  I always used the vibrate ring for two
reasons - one was that I was frequently in high noise areas and there was
less chance of missing a call with the vibrate and the second was to not
bother others with the audible ring.  Oh, and I also turned it off if I
was in an area where using a phone was restricted.  Kind of like people
driving a car and talking - some common sense should prevail but,
unfortunately, it usually doesn't.

David
NW NC