[AT] Was 8 volt batteries, now just OT?

Bigdog dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Fri Mar 10 17:01:26 PST 2006

I got it too.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Myers
  To: Antique tractor email discussion group
  Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 7:39 PM
  Subject: [AT] Was 8 volt batteries, now just OT?

  Charlie, just wondering (I truly understand very
  little of the net) if maybe it got corrupted or
  something along the way to you.  Came fine here.
  I will say it's funny (NO flames, it's on my end, not
  Spencer's) but today a whole lot of messages landed in
  my bulk bin.  Probably just a hiccup here.  Not a
  problem in the least.

  Dave Myers
  Paw Paw, Michigan
  Where we still get better phone calls with 2 cans and
  a string!