[AT] Was 8 volt batteries, now just OT?

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 16:39:06 PST 2006

Charlie, just wondering (I truly understand very
little of the net) if maybe it got corrupted or
something along the way to you.  Came fine here.
I will say it's funny (NO flames, it's on my end, not
Spencer's) but today a whole lot of messages landed in
my bulk bin.  Probably just a hiccup here.  Not a
problem in the least.

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan
Where we still get better phone calls with 2 cans and
a string!