[AT] Shop related - radio

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 16:58:38 PST 2006

I may get the gold star for crude.  I have a TV in the shop also.  The VHF
works good on the built in rabbit ears, but the UHF was pretty weak with the
clip on UHF loop.  Being an expert at not much, but willing to try most
anything, I clipped one end of an old battery jumper cable to the UHF loop
and the other end to my 36 foot aluminum extension ladder that hangs
overhead horizontally .  Works very well.  When FOX carries Nascar on the
weekend, I can watch it from the corner of my eye when working out there.

Charlie