[AT] Shop related - radio

Jerry Rhodes jlrhod at alltel.net
Tue Mar 7 16:01:56 PST 2006

Greg, do like I did for my old shortwave radio, take a small wire and make a
coil of about 6-8 turn about 1/2" around the base of your ant on the radio 1
end go's to the center wire the other to the sheild AND ground helps keep
out static electric that builds up in the ant
Jerry NW Ohio KB8MAF (hamradio)