[AT] 560 clutch

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Mar 7 17:14:45 PST 2006

years ago in the tractor shop I worked in we had a massey ferguson with a
loader.  The clutch disk would hang on the worn part of the splines and
would not nmove if it had some torque on it.  We installed a new shaft with
the new disk, and then I caoted the shaft with Never seize.  I still use
never seize on the shafts..  Sure makes them work great....

Cecil in OKla