[AT] Shop related - radio

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Tue Mar 7 18:24:25 PST 2006

Greg i don't know any thing about hooking up your antenna. The radio in my
shop is tuned to FM also it is a car radio that i put in when the shop was
first built 1979. Hooked to a little 12 volt power supply. It has NOT ever
been turned off. The only time it is off is with a power failure plays 24-7
R Fink
PA