[AT] New images on my Cecil Monson site

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Mar 7 05:16:47 PST 2006

Al,

You owe it to yourself to stop in at least once.  If you do most likely
you'll want to go back.

You are almost as close to Pete's from your house as you are from Fremont I
think.   How far is it from your place to Kinston?  Pete's place is about 8
or 10 miles on the other side of  Kinston.  You are bound to need some
tractor parts from Big Blue in Kinston or Agri-Supply in Greenville.  Grins