[AT] New images on my Cecil Monson site

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Mon Mar 6 19:06:30 PST 2006

You know, I have never eaten at Pete Jones.  But one day I will.....when
my great-uncle (closing in on 80 btw) goes to East Carolina Stockyards
to sell cows, he usually arranges to stop there for lunch.

Tractor reference:  IF I am up at Fremont, NC at Green's Auto Salvage
looking for Farmall parts, I try to arrange my trip to stop at Wilbur's!

Al