[Farmall] farmall b

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Mar 5 15:28:17 PST 2006

Hi Dave! You didn't' pay money for this tractor, did you? :-)

I know absolutely nothing about the B, so all I can do is wish you luck
with it.

Mike

--

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine,
it is stranger than we can imagine."
Sir Arthur Eddington (1882-1944), British astronomer