[AT] New images on my Cecil Monson site

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Mar 5 07:55:27 PST 2006

Charlie,

Good thing you sent it again... it hadn't shown up here earlier.

I'm guessing the restaurant specialty is what we know here as pulled pork.
There's a vendor at the Plain City, OH show that sells pulled pork
sandwiches.  DELICIOUS!!!  Anyway, I remember talking to Cecil about the
restaurant and suggested he come to the show just for the sandwich.  He did!
After all, it was only about a 600 mile one way drive.  He thought maybe it
was worth coming back for.  This may have been in 2002... he never did come
back, but had a good time visiting with the mostly Dotson gang and, of
course, the sandwich.

George Willer