[Farmall] H governor

bsdunek at ismi.net bsdunek at ismi.net
Sat Mar 4 12:36:28 PST 2006

If you can find one of those kits, they solve the problem.  I've
rebuilt several goveners and the kit makes them like new.  If you
can't find a kit, just put a flat washer behind the thrust bearing -
so the wear surface is on the thrust bearing, not the washer.  This
is a bronze flat bearing like a washer.  This bearing wears and makes
the govenor sluggish.
Bruce