[Farmall] H governor

Geoff Gauger geoffg at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 4 06:17:51 PST 2006

Andy, rebuild it yourself. It is a simple device. The bronze bushings and bearings are available at any bearing supply outfit. The only part I buy from IH is the spring. Before you go that far though open it up and make sure everything is nice and free and clean from the flyweights all the way up to the carb end of the throttle shaft. One piece a lot of guys ignore is the small oilite bushing in the end of the throttle shaft housing. A new one is about 50 cents and can make a big difference. Email me if you want real specific info. geoffg at peoplepc.com