[Ford-ferguson] (no subject)

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Mar 3 04:25:53 PST 2006

There are many folks on the list who can offer assistance, but I think
we need some specific questions to answer. Be aware that many of the
parts you might need, as well as owner and service manuals, are
available from your local New Holland tractor dealer. If there is no
local dealer you are comfortable with, I have had excellent service from
Ankeny Tractor in Ankeny IA <http://www.ankenytractors.com/>

Another source of good information is the N Newsletter, which mainly
deals with the older N series, but also has a lot of good stuff on the
600/800 series Fords. <http://www.n-news.com/index.html>

--

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine,
it is stranger than we can imagine."
Sir Arthur Eddington (1882-1944), British astronomer