[AT] 560 clutch

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 3 05:16:32 PST 2006

Just got our 560 back together and the clutch seems to be engaging twice upon letting it out.  Like when I ease off pedal the tractor will start to move then upon full release of pedal it engages again.  I have adjusted an adjusted T/A and still the same thing. And I know this is not right, has any of youall dealt with anything like this ?  For I want to use the tractor to plow about 25 acres. And DONT want to be ruining the T/A in the process. And the 504 does not do this making me belive that the tractor is starting to pull on the T/A clutch first. This is a complete different rear end, the old one had T/A eliminator in it so I need any help or info that youall know or have dealt with regarding this problem.

 Also Thank everyone for the info on the fuel bowl.
I found a bar of Fels Naptha old one as it had no bar code on the package. After pulling a 18" cotton string on the soap to coat it good and using it to packthe shut off. I have not had as much as a drip out of the valve.
Kevin Mosier