[Farmall] Steel wheel question

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 06:47:35 PDT 2006

    Hello Bob,
    Thanks for your comments as well as the responses from others. As I
thought, more information is necessary to refine the available options
that my question raised.

    As I do not have immediate access to the steel wheels in question, I
will have to make a phone call and catch Glenn at a later time. The
wheels were stacked in such a manner that I was only able to see one
side and did not have an opportunity to move them for a better
examination at the time. I will certainly try and find out the diameter
of the shaft opening in the hub as well as the other details that you
noted.

    Thanks!
                              Art