[Farmall] Steel wheel question

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Thu Jun 22 10:04:31 PDT 2006

Art,
My cross reference book shows #32871DA or DB was found on the Farmall
Regular, F-20, and F-30.  My Regular and F-20 parts book don't show that as
a good number for wheel lugs. I don't have an F-30 book. Maybe somebody on
the list can check their F-30 parts book for that part number. The standard
Regular/F-20 rear steel wheel has a 42" diameter and flat spokes. The F-12
rear Steel wheel measures 54", and has flat spokes but they have different
mounting styles. My question to you would be how wide is the wheel, and
what does the hub look like? Does it have a slotted hole with a big clamp
and tightening bolts so it would slide onto an axle? Or does it have a six
hole pattern for mounting with bolts? Or perhaps something else? There were
lots of variations of those wheels, but the hub description would narrow it
down as to the correct application.

bobcurrie