[AT] was generator=ee / tubes

Thomas O. Mehrkam tomehrkam at houston.rr.com
Thu Jun 22 04:40:04 PDT 2006

Sounds correct to me. We use the Microchip parts in many places in our
systems. If you have limited programming capabilities then go with the
Basic Stamp to start. The basic stamp is a actually a Microchip part
with the basic program installed in the chip. At least that is what it
use to be.

Unless you have a local electronics store that sells these things
Digikey is the best place to purchase this stuff.