OT Re: [AT] Generator--doing funny things, Now electronics.

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Jun 18 21:43:06 PDT 2006

LOL!  (mouse ate off a wire)

BTDT with the warranty routine on rodent damage when I was working as a
service manager.  Engine manufacturer wouldn't pay, tractor manufacturer
wouldn't pay, original retailer wouldn't pay, service center wouldn't
pay -- the owner hired a lawyer and took it to court.  Still, nobody
paid.  The last I knew, the unit was setting in the back lot of the
retailer in pieces.  I still have the digital photos showing the mouse
nest and extent of damage to the engine.  The tractor was less than one
month old when the engine threw a rod.  Estimated replacement cost of
the engine was nearly as much as the cost of the whole tractor.

Larry