[AT] Generator--doing funny things

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 17 06:54:26 PDT 2006

Good morning, I myself would be happy to have a Model A ford for
transportation. We were just talking at the Coolsprings engine museum
show yesterday about a test done and shown on tv on a new car with all
the electronic junk and a well tuned Model A Ford, the Ford did better
on the emissions test.  Ed