[AJD] how did JD survive?

kreig astroguy at nas.com
Sun Jun 18 16:06:30 PDT 2006

I am curious about how JD survived in the "early" years.

Having owned a Farmall H which runs circles around all of my 2 cylinder
tractors in ease of use and function, and today was driving a 1938 Case
which was just as easy to use as the farmall.  Case hand clutch is 100 times
better than JD, a feather touch.  The case was easy to drive one handed
seemed like power steering.  JD seems very crude in comparison.

Now please understand, I like my JD's but just how could anyone buy a JD
with the "better" alternatives on the market?

Kreig

-johndeere