[AJD] test my thoughts

Jim Robinson jjranch at facspro.net
Sun Jun 18 15:30:22 PDT 2006

Dean, Frank and all,

I did not mention any names but if I insulted anyone I apologize.
I never did have many problems with slow mail and if I did it was not a
critical thing because,Yes, I do have other things to do.

NUFF said,
Jim

"Jim:

I've had about as much as I can take of your insults. I have not twisted
anyone's arm to join another list. I do not participate on the ATIS JD list
any more due to the long message delays. All I publicly asked for was a
review of the ATIS system to see if the message delays could be reduced. In
return I was attacked personally and viscously. It was stated that the
problem was not ATIS but our ISP's problem.

The new list is using the same list management software as is ATIS with no
message delays (message response less than 20 seconds). The problem is how
ATIS is configured relative to Spam/Virus filtering. That became
unacceptable to over 84 of us who now use another list as an active message
board.

I have observed your previous insulting comments about me and I have ignored
them in the past. I will not do so in the future. Surely you have better
things to do than this kind of childish activity.

I have not directed any public insulting personal comments at you. I would
appreciate the same in return.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290"