[AT] magneto question

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jun 18 05:07:25 PDT 2006

Sometimes the magnets will also get weak if they were sitting in the right
or wrong position and will have to be re-magnetized.  there are some web
sites that detail how to re-magnetize the magnets...

I need to do this on a couple myself, but I just exchanged the mags and went
on..  Too many projects and too little time...

Cecil in Okla