[AT] Red Power Roundup

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Fri Jun 16 18:27:43 PDT 2006

    Ivan;
    I was hoping I could attend RPRU today, but still have a lot of
work to get ready for Cubfest next week.
    The tractor square dancers usually perform with 2 John Deere and 2
Farmall couples. This was the first time on Farmalls for 2 of the
couples. The ladies were concerned about driving Farmalls, But I am
sure they did fine. This group doesn't have practice sessions and most
of them don't even aquare dance themselves. So it is amazing they can
put on such a good show.

                Gene