[AT] Red Power Roundup

ivan ivancou at alltel.net
Fri Jun 16 17:51:01 PDT 2006

  George and Marilyn  had stopped for an ice cream when we saw them Thursday
night .
  After two days in the parts area I'm broke ,but I got lots of stuf . Also
some for a buddy . I dropped stuff off at his shop this afternoon & got paid
.
 I talked the wife into going to see the "tractor square dance " . At first
she didnt want too but it wasnt long till she was clapping and cheering .
  A well done to the Ohio chapter for a really nice show .  The wife took
the shuttle buss into town and thought it was a great idea !   I heard that
they'd like to do it again , but  that group from Iowa was pushing really
hard for it in 09 . Seemed like every other person in the crowd had a button
saying vote for them .    Ivan