[AT] old expressions

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Mon Jul 31 20:18:29 PDT 2006

farmer, my Dad, who was born (1918) and  reared in Whitley county, IN,
used that one on me once when i was a youngun---IIRC, Dad was going in
to work one Saturday---one of NC State's experimental farms I suppose,
and I had asked if a friend could go along...

I too have used it even recently with grandkids---sure is TRUE!!

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA