[AT] GM Flex Fuel vehicles

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Jul 31 12:29:27 PDT 2006

Ask the service manager at MY dealer?  LMAO  you mean the one that told me
"that's not condensation.... that's moisture".   Yeah right.  He'd be a lot
of help.

Yeah I'm pretty sure you'd need larger injectors (more flow).  I just
wondered about cam grinds, cyl head design, valve size, cut etc.  Since
ethanol burns cooler than gasoline (due to higher fluid volume per btu) I
wonder if there are cooling system changes.  Lots of things to consider.

Charlie