[Farmall] F-20 questions

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 30 05:53:25 PDT 2006

Going by memory, if you are looking at the mag, the lever on the point cover
should be on the right and pushed down for running. You raise it to retard
the timing. Raising it all the way should ground out the spark to cut the
engine off. This is assuming you have an F-4 magneto.

I know on the F-12/14 the flywheel has timing marks you can see from under
the tractor. I wouldn't be surprised if the F-20 had the same.

John